Saturday, November 27, 2010

With three days to go, I decide to stick with a classic


Today it was time for the other new tomato soup-- the Harvest Orange Tomato. To me this soup tastes closer to regular Campbell's Tomato.

I ate the entire bowl and enjoyed it-- I didn't make it through the entire bowl of Sun-Ripened Yellow.


It's slightly sweeter than plain tomato soup, but not distractingly so. I didn't taste the herbs that the label says are in there-- garlic, rosemary and sage.

I think the labels are very pretty and they're low calorie, low sodium (relative to other soups), low fat soups, so you can't really lose.

I had just hoped to find something new and exciting for tomato soup lovers like me. Given the choice between traditional tomato soup and these, I'd stick with the old dependable.

No comments:

Post a Comment